Friday, January 23, 2009

T.O.C

Few days ago,I went to this college called T.O.C which stands for The Otomotif college. Went there with my dad to look around. I was happy and so as my dad. But after after she said "its a must to attend the orientation" me and my dad was like, why? She explains everything and my dad wrote a letter to the *principal* (not bad eh,principle,college got principle meh)...Imagine im going oversea on the 29 jan - 9 feb and they expect me to attend orientation on the 4,5,or 6 feb. If not ,I wont be alligable to enter this college for that sem.Well,the college is strict tho.

After few days waiting,my dad recieve a call saying that I am accepted in the college and I will be attending a special orientation xP.Special eh.Alhamdullillah im in =].Ill be starting college feb 10 for about 2.5 years here.Well,im gonna love it cause its 70% practical and NOT theory. Im happy . Im heading to the College again later to confirm my registration. =]

No comments: