Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...End...

Its been a different year, what I have been through before came again but this time in a different way. The situation remains the same but the answers kept changing as though there were no particular answer. I havent been fair to my self lately. When ever I think of an answer, it kept changes . Why is that. Is it because of the people around me? or is it because I didnt want to choose an answer. or is there any other reasons behind it?

I started to avoid arguing.
I started to make smiles in everyone's faces.
But in return,what do I actually get for doing this?
Honestly,I dont care what I get in return as long as its a bright face I see everyday

But sometimes when you are there, stuck in the middle of the chapter, you might get lost.
When you have an opportunity, never wait but instead go for it.
When you have a second chance, make sure to do it better this time.
Always think about your future more.

Ive been thinking over and over for the past few months and finally I end up with an answer together with a mix feelings. Racing was a wonderfull experience for me. I never forget all those times I had in my kart, and the formula bmw car. I was lucky enough to experience something not many would. I still remember the promisses I made, the bad and good times. Actually all.

But sadly, I have decided to break those promisses in order to move on with something more challenging.

Do what you love most
You will succeed if you are really into it

After months not wanting something, it just came back asthough I need it. It was a decision for me to make. It would help me in the future and it will boost my confidence and such. Having it might change my life to a better person.
But I couldnt do much but to wait for an answer. I have nothing in my hand to accept the deal. I would if I have but I dont. now a days, many would think more of the negative then the positive. Thats up to them to think or believe but if you really know the person's personality, you wouldnt worry about anything.
Trust is the key of life
Lately im afraid. Afraid of everything thats got to do with the future.
What if I never see it again?
What if this opportunity just gone begging?
For now, im just waiting for an answer. Hopefully it all turns out great.

No comments: